Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Make a Tarot Box

        

 - Image © Patti Wigington 2009

Make this simple Tarot box to store your favorite cards.            
 

If you've got a set of Tarot cards that you'd like to keep safe, one of the best ways you can store them is in a special box. This easy craft project is one you can make either for yourself, or as a gift for a friend. You'll need the following:
  • A plain wooden box, available at craft stores
  • A pencil
  • Paints or a woodburning tool
  • Scrap fabric
 - Image © Patti Wigington 2009

Use a pencil to copy the design of a Tarot card onto the box's lid.
 
For the box's cover, choose a design from your Tarot deck. For the one in the photos, I chose 0, the Fool, because it's the first card, and signifies the beginning of a journey, which I thought was perfect for the lid's design. Using your pencil, copy the design of the card onto the box's lid.
Use either acrylic paints or a woodburning set to finish the image permanently. Although you may wish to add a coat of polyurethane to seal the design if you use paint, it's not absolutely necessary.

 - Image © Patti Wigington 2009


Use pieces of scrap fabric to line the inside of your Tarot box.
 
Use a piece of scrap fabric to line the inside. You can either glue it in place, or leave it loose to wrap around the cards. Before you place your cards in the box for storage, consecrate the box as you would any other magical tool.


Reblogged by
By Patti Wigington
Paganism/Wicca Expert

3 comments:

  1. I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME EMAIL assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp +1(424)-261-8520

    I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 4days, DR LARRY released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest Woman on earth and myself and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop DR LARRY website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, Email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com or you can whatspp him on this Number +1(424)-261-8520 assurancesolutiohome.blogspot.com





    I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME EMAIL assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp +1(424)-261-8520

    I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 4days, DR LARRY released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest Woman on earth and myself and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop DR LARRY website http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/ and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, Email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com or you can whatspp him on this Number +1(424)-261-8520 assurancesolutiohome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really loved him until i saw a post on the internet about Dr osofo, who helps people gain back their lost lover, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in such things but i decided to give him a try,I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me, he restored my relationship within 48 hours and my boyfriend was calling and begging to make up with me again, if you need help to repair your relationship or marriage problem. Here’s his contact, call/WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952, Emai   hi        ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete